Sony XBR65X930C is a 2015 model which is still good to have and though it may be difficult to find you can buy it at bargain prices. Scroll to the bottom of this page to see used models of this TV or if you prefer you may get the Sony XBR65X930D 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD 3D Smart TV (2016 Model) or the Sony XBR65X930E 65-Inch 4K HDR Ultra HD TV (2017 Model).
Click here to scroll to the Sony XBR65X930C for sale section to view bargains on used and open box models of this TV.
- 1 Sony X930 Series
- 2 Sony XBR65X930C Review
- 3 Sony X930C 4K UHD TV Video Review
Sony X930 Series
If you have plans of replacing your TV or you want to upgrade your home entertainment experience, there are numerous options of TV you can consider. One of the best choices you can take for consideration is Sony XBR65X930C. Many people are buying this because of its exceptional features and great overall performance. But, what makes it different?
Sony XBR65X930C takes pride from providing gorgeous 4K resolution combined with powerful front-facing speakers. With this, you will not just get a premium 4K UHD TV, but also an Android TV with apps, Google Cast, and voice search for an ultimate and unbeatable smart TV experience.
Sony XBR65X930C Features
In terms of visual, Sony XBR65X930C appears identical to Sony’s last year 900B series. The dimensions of this unit are about the same with its predecessor, yet it is a bit larger.
However, Sony XBR65X930C is heavier. The size and the layout of the mounted speakers on the side are the same, which consist of 2 midrange drivers, woofers, and tweeters. Sony XBR65X930C also features a ninety- watt speaker system versus the 65w audio system last year.
Sony XBR65X930C also highlights a wedge-shaped design that is thicker at the bottom and offers more room for the speaker array and helps in maximizing audio performance. Its wedge shape also provides the set a much lower center of gravity for improved stability. Sony XBR65X930C is also supported by 2 adjustable A-frame style feet and comes with a 23-3/8 inches in width footprint spacing, which is useful in placing the TV on the cabinet with a width that’s less than the display panel.
The screen of Sony XBR65X930C 65-inch 4K Ultra HD LED TV is a glossy type made from clear plastic, which provides better picture quality in the form of clarity, transparency, and offers an increased vibrant picture presentation, which enable the images on the screen without appearing a bit flat and dull.
Sony XBR65X930C also features Dynamic Edge LED backlighting, which comes with local dimming for an increased picture contrast as well as black level reproduction.
- 65-inch screen size
- With stand, its dimension is 67-1/4″ x 35-7/8″ x 11-1/2″ (WxHxD)
- Without stand, its dimension is 67-1/4″ x 34-3/8″ x 3-5/8″ (WxHxD)
- It weighs 105.8 pounds with stand and 104.2 pounds without stand
- It is backed with 1 year warranty.
The Good About This Sony 4K Ultra HD TV
- HDR compatible
- Google Cast ready
- RVU compatible
- Direct TV 4K ready
- Android OS
- Top notch picture quality because of the Sony X930C HDR
- Great 4K upscaling
- May be a bit pricey.
- Some apps are not available in its smart TV platform.
- Color saturation loss and minimal picture dimming at wide viewing angles.
Sony X930C 4K UHD TV Video Review
Watch following video to learn more about this Sony 4K TV.
Sony XBR65X930C is definitely a worthy successor of Sony XBR65X900B. It provides an enhanced exceptional picture quality through its new X1 processing engine and other great features that include a new Android platform and capability of displaying HDR content as it becomes available to every consumer. Though Sony XBR65X930C price is a bit expensive, it is still worth your investment as it comes with the best feature suite and class picture performance that makes it a premium 4K Ultra HD TV.
Sony XBR65X930C For Sale
You can save big on Open-Box and Used Sony XBR65X930C for sale at Amazon Warehouse Deals, see below if there are any used Sony XBR65X930C for sale!
The Sony XBR65X930C is a 2015 model and may be a challenge to find. Look below for refurbished or discounted TVs. There are also newer models of the XBR65X930C i.e. XBR65X850D (2016 Model) and XBR65X850E (2017 model)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 57.3″ x 33.3″ x 1.8″, TV with stand: 57.3″ x 35.3″ x 11″
- Smart Functionality: Yes
- 4K Ultra HD resolution produces incredible clarity for a more lifelike picture
- Backlight: LED (Edge-Lit)
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz (Native); Motionflow XR 960 (Effective)
- Inputs: 4 HDMI (HDCP 2.2/HDMI 2.0a), 3 USB
- Accessories Included: Voice Remote Control (RMF-TX200U), Batteries (R03), AC Power Cord (Pigtail, US with polarity), IR Blaster (IRB-BR1), Table Top Stand (Separate, assembly required)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 57.3″ x 33.1″ x 1.8″, TV with stand: 57.3″ x 35.8″ x 10.5″
- Smart functionality gives you access to your favorite apps and content using Sony’s Android TV.
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture.
- Edge-lit LED produces great picture quality with sleek slim design
- 120Hz native refresh rate plus Motionflow XR gives you fast moving action scenes with virtually no motion blur
- Inputs: 4 – HDMI, 2 – USB2.0, 1 – USB3.0, 1 – Component/Composite Hybrid, 1 – Composite
- In the box: Voice Remote Control (RMF-TX300U), Batteries (R03), AC Power Cord Spec (US 2pin,Pig-tail, flat blades Polarit), IR Blaster (1-849-161-12), Operating Instructions, Quick Setup Guide / Supplement CUE (GA), Table Top Stand (Separate, assemble required)